No. Our stations are designed for indoor use only. Frequent temperature shifts can cause the fibers inside the laminate to expand and contract. We are working on an outdoor solution, coming soon.
No. The temperature of the water will be room temperature. Our sink utilizes a single cold water handle faucet.
Yes, by default our portable hand washing stations come on wheels. We can customize wheel color or put our adult units on metal legs by request.
We do not currently have a financing option, but do provide the option for rentals. Please inquire for monthly rentals.
Our soap dispenser is a touchless dispenser that utilizes an infrared sensor. The sensor is powered by 4 AA batteries, included in shipment. The soap is refilled by simply removing the top.
What are the electrical requirements?
Our handwashing stations require a typical outlet-- 110V/15amp, typically. We do not currently provide battery operated sinks.
Those who are breastfeeding need to pump 2-4 times a day. An average pumping session takes 20 minutes. Providing a private, clean, and fully functional lactation space for breastfeeding workers is crucial to physical and mental health for new mothers, and significantly increases productivity.
A fully functional mothers room will provide private refrigeration and running water for comfortable and proper milk storage and sanitation of pumping equipment.
Using a communal or bathroom sink to clean pumping equipment more often feels vulnerable and unsanitary.
Talk to your employee about their plans to pump upon returning to work. Our rental model for lactation space offers flexibility.
Please refer to the resources below regarding federal and state laws governing breastfeeding, lactation space, and compliance.
• Our patent-pending design is a one stop shop for fully functional lactation space, transforming any room into a fully functional, supportive, and tranquil experience.
• Our lactation stations were designed by breastfeeding mothers to perfectly adapt to the needs of breastfeeding workers.
• Our stations are completely portable, therefore they can be moved around a building and transferred between spaces depending on employee needs.
• Our mother's room solution requires a tiny footprint, and no installation or renovation time.
Yes. Our lactation stations require 5' x 7' of private, fully enclosed space. Some popular rooms are: phone booth rooms, conference rooms (with no transparent glass), small private offices, break rooms, and larg(er) closets.
All of our products arrive fully assembled. There is no installation time aside from removing packaging and plugging in the units.
• Yes, we do accept purchase orders. Please directly to finalize an order using a PO.
Online purchases can be made with the direct link to paypal on our shop page. Paypal will process orders using credit card or bank payment. Please contact us directly for quantity orders (ordering more than 2 units).
Please contact us directly. We accept credit card payment or direct funds transfer but are unable to process Canadian shipping rates online.
• Our current lead time is 2 weeks for handwashing stations, and 4-6 weeks for lactation space.
• Standard shipping includes dock/curbside delivery only. Please contact us if you require a lift gate, inside delivery, or for other special requests including delivery appointments.
• Please contact us directly to finalize quantity orders (more than 2 units): we will provide a custom freight quote.
Please contact us directly to finalize orders and for an accurate shipping quote.
We stand behind the quality of our products and customer satisfaction is our top priority.
• Initial Inspection period: Buyer has five (5) days to inspect all goods upon delivery. If within the initial 5 days the buyer finds an issue with the order, please contact our customer service team and we will coordinate a return or replacement.
• After the initial inspection period, we provide a limited warranty for our products. We maintain a high level of customer service and guarantee replacement parts or repairs as needed for 1 year from date of purchase.
• Additional Questions? Contact Customer Service